Updated: Aug 18, 2022
Life’s demands and responsibilities can make it tough to carve out time for yourself! Start your week off with space to destress and find your center.
Mindfulness has personal benefits as well as for your families and workplace.
Sept 19-Oct 17
Wellness Room 2
$115 per person
What to expect to learn:
● Simple breathing techniques to calm the nervous system
● Easy movements to ease body tension
● Basic neuroscience - how stress shows up in the body and what to do about it
What Mindfulness Can Do For You:
● Build awareness of when you aren’t showing up for life the way you want to
● Give you permission to pause for self-care and kindness
● Support gratitude and compassion
● Provide tools to change your relationship to stress that support calm and clarity
● Lower your heart rate and increase your productivity
Facilitated by John Taylor of The Innerwork Center--working towards a wiser and more compassionate RVA.