SATURDAY, NOVEMBER 21 - ALL DAY @ U-Turn
Cost: $250/team. 10 players max per team. One registration per team.3 GAMES GUARANTEED!
Divisions: Varsity (11th-12th), JV (9th-10th), 8th Grade, 6th-7th Grade
Registration: Registration will close on the end of Monday, November 16.
Questions: Email Rasheed Wright at email@example.com
- All age groups will play two 16-minute halves. Clock will only stop on free throws and timeouts.
- Last 2 minutes of the 2nd half the clock will stop on all whistles.
- Home team must provide a bookkeeper. We will provide the book.
- 1st Overtime period will be 2 minutes. ANY additional Overtime periods will be sudden death. First team to score wins.
- Clock will only stop on free throws and timeouts starting at the 1-minute mark.
- ANY additional Overtime periods will be sudden death.
- Pre Game: 5 minutes (at discretion of league directors)
- Halftime: 3 minutes (at discretion of league directors)
- Teams should be ready at the conclusion of the prior game.
- All players must be on a team’s roster before they participate in their first game.
- WAIVERS: To enter a game, a player must have a signed waiver form on file with the league director.
- A player must play in at least one seeding game to be eligible for tournament games.
- A maximum of 12 players are allowed on a roster.
OTHER RULES AND PROCEDURES
- The clock will continue to run no matter the time if one team leads by 15 points or more.
- Each team is given 3 timeouts (2-fulls, 1-30 second) per game for regulation.
- In overtime, each team is given one full timeout. NO timeouts carry over to overtime.
- A player is disqualified on their 5th personal foul.
- Teams will shoot 1 and 1 on the 7th team foul. There is NO double bonus.
- Any player ejected is ineligible for their next game. A second ejection disqualifies the player for the remainder of the tournament.
- Any coach ejected is ineligible for the next 2 games. A second ejection bans the coach from the remainder of the tournament.
- Any fan ejected is banned indefinitely from the facility until notified from the facility supervisors.
- Teams must provide their own jerseys.
- There are no protests. All games are final.
- No player or coach shall threaten an opposing player, spectator, official, scorekeeper or tournament staff in any manner. Threatening conduct will result in disqualification from the tournament and police will be notified.
- If a team does not have four (4) or more players by game time they will be given a five (5) minute grace period. After the grace period, the game clock will start and the opposing team will be awarded two (2) points for each minute the team with the insufficient number of players is late.
- For example if Team A has 3 players and isn’t able to start the game, the scorekeeper will start the clock and if Team A’s 4th player arrives after three (3) minutes have expired off the clock, then Team B is awarded 6 points. The game will start with a tip-off and the clock will continue to run.
- If one team doesn’t have 4 players by the 10 minute mark then the game will end in forfeit.
- The act of threatening behaviors will be left to the discretion of the league director(s) and officials.
- Unsportsmanlike conduct will not be tolerated at any time. Coaches are responsible for the behavior of their team and parents. Any action deemed unsportsmanlike can lead to removal from the game or tournament.